The Great American West: Part 4
After two amazing days in Santa Barbara, we made our New Year’s Day trek southbound on a strangely empty highways through LA. The PCH holds much nostalgia from my childhood and the crisp air rising off the sea cliffs welcomed me back to north San Diego county in grand fashion. The journey back to Texas will begin tomorrow. Hope everyone has had a lovely beginning to 2011.
1. A property on Sycamore Canyon Road. Montecito, California
2. Ceiling in Our Lady of Carmel Church. Montecito, California
3. Warbler. Santa Barbara, California
4. Cold Spring Tavern, Los Padres National Forest
5. Santa Ynez Mountains near Santa Barbara
6. Santa Barbara Farmers Market